We are currently looking to hire enthusiastic & hardworking individuals to join our team as Setting Out Engineers.
Setting Out Engineer
Dublin & Southeast Region
- Degree qualification in Engineering
- Ideally possess 3+ years’ experience working with a civils contractor within Ireland or the UK
- Strong setting out experience with GPS, total station & Autocad
- Excellent Communication & IT Skills
- Setting out works & liaising with site managers & subcontractors so that they clearly understand what is required
- Ability to manage & motivate subcontractors & general workforce on site.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Producing methodical surveys
- Liaise with client’s representatives & develop & maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
An excellent remuneration package will be agreed upon with the suitable candidate.
If this position interests you, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will be in touch shortly.
We are always looking for self motivated & experienced individuals to add to our growing team as groundworkers and/or machine operators, please feel free to contact the office on 059 6472669.